2019 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
• Woodland School Grand March: 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, May 4, Streator City Park on the Plumb Pavilion.
• Streator High School Band: 3 to 4 p.m. Sunday, May 12, Streator City Park on the Plumb Pavilion.
• Streator Food Truck Festival: noon to 7 p.m. Saturday, May 18, Streator City Park. Live music, vendors, and gourmet truck food. For more information, visit streatorwalldogs.com.
Bands and start times
Mortimer's Quest - 12 to 2 p.m.
Dan Blanchette - 2 :30 to 4:30 p.m.
70's Rewind - 5 to 7 p.m.
• Park Fest: 5 p.m. Friday, May 24 to Sunday, May 26, City Park. Outdoor festival featuring carnival, entertainment, food, craft, vendor booths and live music. Sponsored by Streator Community Center.
On stage at the Plumb Pavilion -
Friday, May 24 - Valley Katz - 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 25 - Bagshot Row - 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 26 - Classix - 5 to 7 p.m.
• LaSalle County Night of Hope: 2 to 10 p.m., Saturday, June 1
• Jammin’ at the Clock Kick-Off: 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, June 7, Heritage Park at Main and Monroe streets. Live music Fridays from June 1 to Aug. 31.
June 7: Polka Boys, June 14: River Rats, June 21: Sugar Creek, June 28: Quentin Flagg
• Streator RC Flyers Dave Goerne Memorial Fly In: June 8 & 9
• POCO-A-POCO Summer Music Camp: Sunday, June 9 through Saturday, June 15, Park Presbyterian Church. Over 25 hours of instruction/choral technique, concerts and more. For more information, visit pocoapoco.org.
• American Legion Band: 4 p.m., Saturday, June 15, Streator City Park on the Plumb Pavilion.
• "Losing Patients": June 16 to 22nd at Engle Lane Theatre
STREATOR 4TH EVENTS - June 27 to July 4
Streator’s Fourth of July Celebration: Thursday, June 27 through Thursday, July 4, Northpoint Plaza and more. Features carnival, vendors, beer tent, live music, food vendors and more. For more information, visit streators4th.org. Carnival, food, vendors, music at Northpoint June 27 to June 30. Parade on June 30th. Fireworks on July 3rd.
• Jammin’ at the Clock: 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, June 7, Heritage Park at Main and Monroe streets. Live music Fridays from June 1 to Aug. 31. July 5: The Shattertones, July 12: Vintage Swing, July 19: Kickin' (no pickin'), July 26: The Templetons
•Karitos 25th Year Experience: July 11 to 13 Three day arts & worship festival coming to Streator in July. Sessions will be held at the Church of the Open Bible, Streator, IL and Grace Community Church. Karitos Experience is celebrating its 25th year and is coming to Streator July 11-13, 2019. Karitos is a year-round community of Christian artists who network, learn from one another, pray and support artistic projects & participate in workshops offered in a variety of states, on location and online. The Karitos Experience covers a wide range of Genre, bringing together those wanting to explore new artistic expression, be encouraged & connect w/others. Dept. instructors come from many states, professional background & focus.
• "Mama Mia": July 14-20 at Engle Lane Theatre
• Ag in the Park: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, July 27, City Park. Celebrate agriculture in Streator’s history. Farm displays, products and antique equipment on hand. Includes farmer’s market, flea market, log carvers, children rides, barnyard animals, blacksmith, music and refreshments.
• Jammin’ at the Clock: 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, June 7, Heritage Park at Main and Monroe streets. Live music Fridays from June 1 to Aug. 31.
Aug. 2: The Musical Worship Team from Grace Community Church will host a worship in the park.
Aug. 9: River Road Trio, Aug. 16: The Valley Katz, Aug. 23: The Smokers Blues Band, Aug. 30: David Majestic
• "Babes in Toyland": August 11-17 at Engle Lane Theatre
• Labor Day Celebration: Friday Aug. 30 through Sunday, Sept. 1, City Park and downtown locations. Cruise Night and Car Show, one of the state’s largest car events featuring over 500 cars. Includes annual cruise night and car show, carnival, music, food, parade and family fun.
• Dream Machines Car Show: noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, City Park. Event includes cars, cruisers and family fun.
• Dream Machines Cruise Night: 5 to 10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 31, City Park and downtown locations. Events include cars, cruisers, food, music and family fun.
• Labor Day Parade: noon Sunday, Sept. 1, East Main Street, City Park. Sponsored by the Streator Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Labor recognition event featuring floats, music, state and local businesses and organizations.
• "Charley's Aunt": September 8-14 at Engle Lane Theatre
• "Bright Star": October 6-12 at Engle Lane Theatre
• Keeping Christmas Close to Home: Saturday, Nov. 30, East Main Street, City Park.
Light Up Streator and 7th Annual Lighted Parade